Re: Doepfer in German Süddeutsche Zeitung

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Aug 15 09:36:11 CEST 2015

Op 14-8-2015 om 16:48 schreef diode:

> - basically healthy even if overweight (my main known factor for this cancer)

Out of (probably very inappropriate) curiosity, did/do you have acid
reflux as well? Since I don't smoke, don't do drugs, hardly ever drink,
eat healthily but perhaps a bit too much. Not to mention the total lack
of exercise, as befits someone living in Malta.

Wishing you all the best. You're one of the quieter members of this
list, and I only know you by e-mail address, but it's hitting a little
bit too close to home.

Anyway, since the hot nurses are useless for you, maybe you can make a
move on the orderlies. ;)

- Peter