Re: Doepfer in German Süddeutsche Zeitung

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Fri Aug 14 10:14:06 CEST 2015

Le 12 août 2015 à 19:20, random variate a écrit :

> I've recently decided to sell off my Analogue Systems modular as just don't have the time to noodle about.  Much like Paul, I need more instant gratification
>
> Units are as below.
>
> Not sure on a price as yet, but Barians get first look...

Mhmm I think I need something to compensate both my brand new cancer (yeah guys… diagnosed nearly 3 months ago) and the death of my dad… (it's annus horribilis, I must have genes of the UK royal family…) If you're not in a hurry, I'm sure I can get a little bit of my heritage for it. :)

 (To cut things short, good hospital, good service, next to home, latest protocol with immunotherapy and it works fine. Side effects of chemio even with chemio at minimum sucks, else analysis are getting better and better since the 2nd chemio. More news after next scanner in 2 weeks. For my dad he was 89, declining fast and he found a way to make fools of the cardiology service staff, and die very fast without pain. He had enough, with the only perspective to go home better, then back some weeks later and so on… Each time declining. He did some kind of suicide half conscient half confused, removing O2, and hiding in an empty room, to make a quiet heart stroke in 2 minutes after losing consciousness, no pain, and fast, and no medical recall as they have had difficulties to find him in time, fortunately.)

(Oh, I have spirits to cut Rambo into pieces and still have energy to hit my cancer in the face till it's pulp. Don't wish more, or I'll explode ;)

diode
diodeladder at free.fr