bridge over usb connection

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Aug 9 13:57:32 CEST 2015

From what I understand the audio is handled by the plugin so you won’t have to use ASIO4All, here’s a snippet from a thread on Elektronauts:

Zwolf wrote
apeirophobe wrote
Curious ... why are you guys setting up aggregate devices?

Just trying to achieve the ability to run my soundcard concurrently with the A4's audio capabilities...

Not sure what OS, hardware, etc. you are using, but just in case it may be helpful:
At least for me, Win7, Live, - you can keep using your audio interface, and the plugin handles the audio from your A4. This is actually a big deal for Windows users, who can't even aggregate devices (well ASIO4ALL can help with that, but anyway...)
There may well be reasons to use the Elektron audio driver in your DAW, I'm still feeling my way around….

/Micke