bridge over usb connection

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Aug 9 11:43:05 CEST 2015

Overbridge could be the thing that makes me get a Ryth but, Im not sure how the audio would work in Ableton Live (PC).  Ableton Live does not support multiple audio drivers so you have to use a work around like ASIO4All.  In my experiences with ASIO4All, it only just works - your rock solid setup becomes a complete dog and latency sync goes out of the door..

Really hoping Overbridge uses some magic that works around Live's limitation otherwise it is a non-starter for my setup..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk