for the free-jazz inclined

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sat Apr 25 19:04:14 CEST 2015

Hi guys and girls,

last night I had my first gig with a new outfit we call "Great big Noise" (greatbignoise.de).

It's Matt who plays mangled guitar (Fender Jazzmaster), Tobias who plays the tenor saxophone and me playing Buchla 200e and Theremin. Some of it turned out the way I like it, since it's all improv, it probably makes sense to skip the first half of track 1, though:

https://soundcloud.com/waf80music/sets/great-big-noise-cafe-arte-22/s-ivcfj

It's not a really public playlist, we just send it to select musician friends to get some feedback. So if you like, we'd appreciate your opinions!

Thank you and enjoy listening!

Kai