t-rex-replicator-tape-delay-

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 21:06:55 CEST 2015

Hey Kai

No, not heard the RE20.

Im totally in the box for effects and processing.  I have a UAD Duo card which I run only effects on (EMT plus other delays / reverbs).

The rest of my effects/processing come from the wonderful:

	Soundtoys bundle
	Fabfilter bundle
	Slate Digital bundle

So if I was looking for a tape delay, I would have to resort to the SoundToy's EchoBoy.

Not a tape delay but, my turn to delay is always the UAD Cooper Time Cube delay (garden hose-based mechanical delay).

U gotta love delays...!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk