Paul's been busy!

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Wed Apr 15 22:53:03 CEST 2015

I love the look of these, but the price....I am kind of afraid to even ask what the US retail is going to be.
Tony

Subject: Re: Paul's been busy!
From: ibisum at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:23:41 +0200
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

> Was SS’s audio gear funked up for this? those patches sounded weak.

Dunno, sounded okay to me .. but its a prototype so of course the best sounds to come from the thing are a few months/years away ..

I am actually quite impressed with this set of releases from Paul&Co., they’ve definitely built an interesting product line .. I think they’re going to be successful, if they can get some brick&mortar sales out of these shows.  Pricey gear, but it sure looks good .. and the potential for their OS/UI to become a show favorite is there, I think.  At least from what I can tell from the video.

Looking forward to demo’ing the 008 whenever it arrives in Austria.  An interesting music-bar twist.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com