Teenage Engineering PO thingies?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Apr 15 00:07:52 CEST 2015

without having ever touched one, I bought one (the bass one) for a friend who is into games, dub and 8-bit. He called me two days after it arrived and expressed pure joy... He had already ordered the rhythm PO to go along with the bass (sub) one.

So now I'm tempted to get one for myself too, although the prices went up from 59 to 69 EUR. and you now have the chance to buy a housing for it for another 40 EUR...;)

but -- shooting a torpedo on the backbeat from the sub(marine) is the cutest animation I have ever seen on a bass synth...