Work in progress

perry7 at mac.com perry7 at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 18:44:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

Being a lurker and not so into EM. Garageband itself is enough
complicated for me. I would like to contribute.

I used a Behringer C3. Scooped at a local pawnshop. Lots of environment.
An M-audio firewire solo connected to my Mac having Thunderbolt. Not so
for the hand lying as we say in Duts.

The bass was added later. A Rickenbacker. On tracks #2 and #3 my daughter also
added ukelele. The version of Golden Brown is the Mariachi one. The second
composition is of an Dutch artist. Spinvis (Spider-Fish):

"Een tijdje terug reed ik een fietser dood, maar gelukkig heeft niemand me
gezien"

"A time ago drove I a cyclist death, but luckily has nobody my seen"
"A time ago I drove a cyclist to the death, but luckily nobody saw me"

At the end of the song it tells about live in a home for the elderly:

"Beneden mag je kaarten bij de automaat alhoewel dat van mijn dochter niet mag"

"Downstairs may you play cards nearby the vending machine although by my
daughter not allowed"
"Downstairs you can play cards nearby the vending machine although it is not
allowed by my daughter"

https://soundcloud.com/perry-55/sets/nina2015

—
perry