first video of WDR SFEM

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Sep 30 04:00:08 CEST 2014

hi guys,

I'm still uploading but need to go to sleep. So I have delayed this mail hoping that the upload will be finished by the time it goes through.

Here is a first little jam on the Telefunken tabletop reel to reels, two sine and one impulse generator, two bandpass filters, a (EMS) ringmodulator and a mixer with 200 mm faders. it's just a raw video shot by one of the participants Oliver Selkic. Jamming it's me and Max Würden, another participant.

If you ever come to Köln and can get together a group, I can set you up with a contact to Volker Müller, the sound engineer (a real German Diplom Ton-Ingenieur!)...;-)

http://youtu.be/kWfYS2mfGrM

Hope this will work..;)

Kai