AnalogRytm

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Oct 12 00:14:39 CEST 2014

My Rytm or my first demo? :-)

Got the Rytm in May, the last track I posted had the drums coming from it.

As Andy say, a great little thing. Like the analog sounds. The only one that's a bit dull is the snare, lacks some crispness. Might get some different "models" added with a future release or you can just add some nice samples.

Still in learning mode and filling it up with samples. Wish they had done the storage system a bit differently than the standard Elektron project setup but I'll get used to it :-)

/Micke