humor

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:28:48 CEST 2014

the French version  ( i don t know if you ll get it tho :) :

 Officer: Soldier, give me change for a euro?"

Soldier: " hmm " ( checking)

Officer: " I m waiting"
Soldier ( thinking while finding nothing): "fuck why am i in the army
? we are all in depts and the gouvernment is  always late on our paid check
since something like half a year, why do i need to buy my my own bullets to
fight the terroriste financed by one of our minister  ???  ..."

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 1:53 AM, <perry7 at mac.com> wrote:

>  Officer: Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"
>
> Soldier: "Sure buddy, no problem."
>
> Officer: "That's no way to address an officer! Now, let's try again.
> Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"
>
> Soldier: "No, Sir!"
>
>  --
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Perry Winkel