Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 15:09:34 CEST 2014

Hi Romain

Yes, for sure..  You never really own software like Komplete.  No matter how it is presented, you are in effect leasing it..

I had a bit of a play with Komplete over the weekend and realised there are several bits (expansion packs etc) that I have paid for over the years that now simply do not exist

I think it is fair to say that “buying” Komplete today will cost you an addition 100euro/year.  Saying this, I still think it is fantastic value and for people that are using it to its full potential (I don’t), its INCREDIBLE value..

Btw, RAZOR is a MUST HAVE!!!!  So simple to use but sounds incredible..  Im pretty sure it comes bundled in Komplete (but again, I original purchased this when it did not!!!!)

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/razor/

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk