Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 16:14:08 CEST 2014

I love NI Massive. Hugely powerful. Fantastic oscillators. Though having a wee bit of trouble at the moment trying to modulate a modulator with another modulator

I think I should read the manual. Could be something to do with flipping a modulator source to sidechain mode.

FM8 is also great fun. Lots of happy accidents to be had messing around with the FM matrix. The synthesis engine is scarily deep, but I quite like the odd deep dive into it at 2am after a few glasses of red.

👍 komplete

Tim

Sent from my Syncussion