iPhone 6

Nigel Kersten nigel at 4trak.net
Thu Oct 2 20:49:36 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at outlook.com>
wrote:

>  Apple does what the market tells them these days, so I am sure they will
> have a ‘mini’ version soon.  I don’t want a bigger phone in my pocket, and
> I already have a tablet.

Do any of you know anyone who switched to a phone with a 5-6" screen and
regretted it though?

I was expecting the Nexus 5 to feel too large, but I'm now pretty keenly
thinking about a 6+, Note 4 or HTC One M8 Max (wtf is with those product
names?) after realizing this completely removed the need for a tablet when
traveling. It's way more comfortable to use to read books on, especially on
planes, and I only ever make phone calls with headphones in these days.

When I was in Hong Kong earlier this year I was amazed at the size of the
phablets everyone was holding up to their ears.