Pro Tools?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Nov 27 17:04:21 CET 2014

To re-track a derailed conversation: I am trying out pro tools and for some things it seems like a great tool. It's really snappy, seems more "Pro" than Reaper, but has the con of very few plugins, pretty much only the bare minimum.

If you search for RTAS plugins on KVR-Audio you find two things that aren't plugins. one of them is Pro Tools itself...;)

Plus Pro Tools *screams* for two (or more) screens...

On with the trial, I only have 28 days left..;)

Kai