Pro Tools?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Nov 27 11:42:26 CET 2014

Michael Zacherl schreef op 27-11-2014 3:55:
>>> Lol! Actually I have played a sopranino on 1 song (also during
>> >
>> >Just found and uploaded the track (1983).
>> >
>> >https://soundcloud.com/pbalris/cry-of-the-empty
>> >
>> >I'm on guitar and sopranino. Perry is on guitar, Hans Willers (used to be on the bar for a while) is on bass guitar and vocals. Drums are by Wout den Braber, the tightest drummer in town;-)
>> >
>> >Hope you like it.
>
> Cool track, 'live' as on stage or live in the studio?

This version is "live in the studio". We used to play this song
live on stage as well :-)

If you're interested in that period of my life, there's some band
pictures here:

http://www.gertvansanten.nl/audio_productions/ram_bands/photo_report

(I'm the curly guy with the Ibanez Musician guitar :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl