Pro Tools?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Nov 25 14:59:18 CET 2014

Thanks for the info, Michael.

I think what irks me most about Logic is the change to the one-window thing. Ever since, I feel it's a lot less fun and it still feels like I'm working with one arm tied to my back.

Reaper is definitely something I'm aware of, I miss Logic's sample editor in Reaper, though.

Old-fashioned seems to be something I consider positive in this respect..;)

Tonight I'll get my iLok and install the demo while reading the SOS article..! ;-)

Kai