Faderfox SC4 Sequencer

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:20:55 CET 2014

Gert,
Yes but depending of the music application …
Some reacts only on Midi Chan 1. (i.e. iMs20 ; Gadget ) and not all music Apps have Midi Sync ..
but in general,  it shouldn t be a problem from the moment you can change the midi chan in the app itself …
btw  Magellan App has two synths in one app …

:)

Romain