Faderfox SC4 Sequencer

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 11:04:43 CET 2014

Yeah, Gert - it was a dream come true for me.  Im sure you all became bored
with my twice yearly rants about how dull I thought step-sequencers once I
had discovered the RYK M185 concept.

Then came the Intellijel Metropolis; again, a fantastic "185" concept design
but CV only..

My only current gripes with the SC4 are small:

Gripe: the resolution is 32' and not 16'.  Sure, this give more power and
you can always get the 1/16th's but, it's easy to suddenly be 1/32 out
because you have changed a step length to 3/32.

I have suggested the resolution be a global config setting (1/32 or 1/16)
and they are considering it..

I have also suggested some other workflow improvements to Mr Faderfox and he
was quite excited by them so hopefully they will get done.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk