Small monitors

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:24:38 CEST 2014

I have the R6 G2’s (yours go a bit lower in freq response) and while I like them, I’m looking for something different. Originally I wanted smaller as well, but I'm finding I don’t want to sacrifice frequency range for size. Also I wasn’t crazy about spending a ton of money on the Genelec’s, Focal’s etc… when I was stepping up to the 8030, or CMS65.

So I think I’m going to go with the D8’s from http://www.equatoraudio.com. They really seem too good to be true, all reviews I’ve seen are great and they are $749….. for the pair! (D5’s are $399.)