Sample Editor OS X

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Tue May 20 00:32:40 CEST 2014

Haven't used it for anything other than basic sample chopping & format conversion. It does have a menu for plugins and there are a handful included. Loaded my external BTV AU/VST plugin but didn't try playing with it in Audacity (I prefer the stand alone Beat Thang Virtual app as opposed to the plugin since I'm only using one software program at a time).

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords