Small stereo line mixer

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri May 16 14:46:01 CEST 2014

I've got this one, but it's a rack.  Works brilliantly.  The send/return is nice.
http://www.rane.com/sm82s.html
I used it when I was doing my broadcasts, but life as so gotten in the way I don't know when I'll actually get to do them again.
I've also got a Mackie 1202vlz that was pretty nice and cheap. Not that many stereo channels though.
Tony