List bounces (Joost/other list admin)

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu May 1 02:41:25 CEST 2014

Hey Joost--

Tonight was the second time in the last couple of months that I've been automatically temporarily suspended from the music-bar mailing lists due to excessive bounces (that's what the message the listserv sends me is saying). I have to click on a link to reactivate my membership after I get suspended.

Is anybody else having these issues? Anything I can do on my end to make sure this doesn't keep occurring? Is my stupid Comcast email address the cause?

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords