Playlist

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 16:10:11 CET 2014

> Thanks guys! Just back from a walk in a sunny and relatively hot (12 deg C) Sweden.
> /Micke

We’re booting up the garden, I just finished re-straightening the pear tree and knocking off the zombie fruits from the peach tree, and dumping a huge load in the compost, and so on.  Lots of great garden stuff going on, geese the seedling bank has disappeared and is now dispersed into the beds, the little weak things now getting their first roots down in the big world.  Wild, we’re gonna be dining on ‘em as the days go by, yum, yum ..

j.