Gig last night

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sun Mar 16 14:08:03 CET 2014

Hi Bar,

sorry for the brag, but I just need to tell you about last night: I played a show with the incredible band "The Dorf" (where I get to play my Buchla with about 25 other musicians, all of which are excellent jazz-pros). Last night we had a guest feature by FM Einheit, formerly of Einstürzende Neubauten, not sure how many of you are familiar with them.

I must say it was an absolute blast and a mind blowing honor for me to share the stage with him. Not only has he been a hero of sorts in my teenage days, but also he turned out to be an incredible improvisor who sends such great energy across the stage in all directions, to all his fellow players.

totally humbled by such a wonderful presence, but also totally psyched, I needed to brag... please excuse me..;)

Kai