Sane way of dealing with LTspice library

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Mon Mar 3 15:07:02 CET 2014

On 03/03/14 12:47, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:

> So, I've decided it was time for me to stop just setting up circuits
> from other people and existing design and start doing things myself :D

coool :)

> As part of this learning phase, I'm also trying to get my head around
> LTspice and simulations

i have used LTSpice (it runs fine on Linux), and yeah - if you need an
OTA or something slightly unusual, there's extra work to do. the library
stuff, you'll have to find a regular user to answer your questions there,

not doing much (any) circuit design at the moment, but have used this:

https://www.circuitlab.com/

it looks crazy good :)

t.