Music-bar Jam Vienna (was Re: Heliophile deventer)

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:46:02 CEST 2014

Man same here !!!!  I share this type of crap ( you re not alone) …  I think to quit my job and maybe go back to france i don t really know yet…
But when I put things in another perspective the only thing quite normal in "feedback” recently is the band I m playing for  ...
My work is worse than the Office Tv show on MTv s**t … everything is upside down or downside up … a bad paradox or bad real joke which makes you wonder if you are really awake …   …  the problem for me  is to deal with the frustration that the rest of the company get the reward of your big good work but not you … and promises ho yeah promises of promotion or what ever they call it …. just WORDS !!!!!! and  more money were just LIES too … Restructuring … Restructuring …Restructuring ..and i tell you it s always the same story , you won t believe all the people that I see doing nothing all the day long but being payed !!!  while using hierarchy to be “right” with stealing your work in your back and smiling at you saying stay “cool”  … The rate is 3 guys work a lot when 12 gossip all day. Everything is blackmailed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Principle at its best !

Well, As I say to myself : I don t believe in THE CARROT  anymore my friend  !!!!

Music bar is still  an amazing thing today, and it can be something greater tomorrow who knows ? ;)

I'm working a song since couples of days now, I will post it soon …

Take care,
Romain