Music-bar Jam Vienna (was Re: Heliophile deventer)

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 16:54:42 CEST 2014

>>  (short version: no longer involved with it)
> Sorry to hear that. Rough times for many people these days :-(

Thanks for the kind thoughts.  Yeah .. gotta pick myself up and get on with things, though.  Life goes on.  Maybe I’ll give up and work at McD’s for a while, who knows.. one thing is for sure, I’m tired of making wealth for others who don’t think to share the responsibilities, or the benefits.  All the liability, none of the reward = a real drag.

j.