Music-bar Jam Vienna (was Re: Heliophile deventer)

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 16:45:45 CEST 2014

>> So, anyone want to move those boundaries before we start to make a plan?
>
> Status?

I’m going through some rough stuff with my business at the moment (short version: no longer involved with it), and I don’t know where I’ll be working, or even if I’ll be working in those months .. Would love to do it, but its a matter of working out the best dates for everyone and then getting the logistics sorted out.  Lets maybe think about yay/nay in a months time?  I’d really love to do it ..

j.