Tokyo

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Fri Jun 13 00:38:09 CEST 2014

Yeah, thanks man! Doing my first long summer vacation since I quit as a teacher. Will be in in Asia during July. Initially thought about 4 weeks in Thailand, but since Japan is "quite" close I thought, why not? :-)

Been working too much for a couple of months so it will be a relief.

Jamming in my "analog corner" right now: Analog Four, Analog Rytm, MiniBrute, Evolver. Great fun just jamming along without the computer :-)

/Micke