NIN in Vienna

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:58:47 CEST 2014

Interesting observation …

How long did they play, did he use the Anushri  :P ????
 if i recall the price of the ticket was quite expensive here in the Netherlands …

imo, I don think you become so old but just rational and more experimented and healthier than trent  …

Recently i m amazed to observe how musician leaders change in morphology through time …  (because substances used in general) …
Trent should died few years ago …  then he could  entered the stupid list of the untouchable half god musician composer blabla  etc …
but because he s still there doing his stuff … he proves that  people ( me included)  judged him way to hard for the entertainment of now days compare to the energy used in the past to reach respect and glory …

 If someone propose me to check out  Fever ray or NIN, I know for sure where I will go, I will hurt myself with some fever  …  ;)

"Same with, for example, the Rolling Stones. Somehow it seems wrong to hear a 70 year old man sing "Let's spend the night together”…"

LOOOOOOL   it goes also for Madonna, now let see if her partner is depressive-realistic to the extreme …