NIN in Vienna

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 10:28:27 CEST 2014

You ever get that feeling you’re getting old, and its just not worth it to exert yourself to someone else’s feelings any more?  That’s how I felt at NIN last night.

Great show, great performance .. but I left feeling quite ‘meh’, about the whole thing.  Backing track?  Yeah, they played with a few of those, but they also put on an interesting live show.  The light show was great, Trent was really holding everyones’ focus.  Fun to see the machines he’s using.

I guess I am just over the substance of NIN these days, or maybe I’m just getting old and boring.  In fact, I think I’m just getting old and boring - is that something I should be thinking after a NIN show?  Guess so.

j.