Listening to: Minilogue

declan at degomusic.net declan at degomusic.net
Fri Jan 31 10:27:58 CET 2014

Hey mohsen,
   That is sound advice and I appreciate your response.  I love using
Ableton Live and it is my goto daw for music.  Sometimes I find the
creative process finishes as soon as I have to sit down and arrange
what I have written and that can frustrate me to the point where I
abandon a project.  Not entirely though as I always re-visit old
projects to see if I can inject something new into them.

   I recently bought a Maschine Studio controller which comes with
Maschine 2.0 software so maybe I can spend less time with Ableton and
more time with Maschine to see if that can add something different to
my process.

Declan.