Listening to: Minilogue

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Jan 30 11:42:35 CET 2014

On 30.01.2014, at 06:56, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

> I’m gonna call them Dull Punk from now on, because that is very accurate.

I'm gonna call you pirate punk from now on, if you hijack threads to bitch about daft punk but never listen to Minilogue and never comment on their use of electronics -- where Ableton is just one of the many tools they use -- like you were supposed to!

;-)

(I'm kidding of course. But there is some truth to it, too. but no real offence taken...!)

Kai