I haven't played ____ in a while

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:48:33 CET 2014

Kai mentioned it a couple posts back, below, it's on the access site. The regular manual was also a help, I hear the words pop in my head from it now and then when I'm making sounds. I even still program sounds in the same order the manual taught me.

Actually just took a look at the Scarr PDF, it's more awesome than I remember, and even more relevant today. I gotta read this again tonight.