the ms-20 3u challenge

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Sun Jan 26 03:10:32 CET 2014

Well, challenge is a word too big for you experts, but …
However, in a spare moment I found myself playing with modulargrid trying to configure
a small 3U system which resembles at least the functionality and sound of an MS-20.
For less the money of course. But being overwhelmed by the wealth of modules I gave up.
So, the only mandatory module I'd love to have in that virtual system is this expensive
but IMO great Braids (got it demoed by Olivier himself last July).
Everything else is up to you - what would you suggest?
;-) m.

--
http://mz.klingt.org