Bitwig

declan at degomusic.net declan at degomusic.net
Thu Jan 23 09:32:09 CET 2014

I have been using Ableton Live since version 4 and have been a very
loyal user, upgrading when new versions come out and loving each one.
I just find the pricing hard to ignore.  I would easily spend that on
plugins.

All of the videos I have seen to date have left me thinking "Wow, if
Ableton could do that it would be amazing.".

Declan.