FS/T: Eurorack Cases w/power

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 21:22:00 CET 2014

Hey Tony/all

If Im honest, I get bored with step sequencers pretty quickly plus, we are
spoilt with step sequencers these days (if you spit in my studio, the
chances are it will land on something that has a step sequencer built in).

Saying this, I love the old Roland M185 sequencer functions (as mentioned
many times before Im sure).  I have M185 functionality within an excellent
Max for Live tool, rigged up to a Novation Zero SL controller:

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/75/ml-185-stage-controlled-sequence

But, you can now also get it in hardware:

http://www.intellijel.com/eurorack-modules/atlantis/

Im sure you will know about the Atlantis but, if you don't understand what
makes it different to other sequencers, defo have a YouTube session..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk