Korg analog spree

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Feb 19 18:08:56 CET 2014

On 17.02.2014, at 20:30, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Korg really do have their shit-together..

I can't wait to hear what was in Roland's sleeve for so long... In the end who cares if it's digital, modelled, sampled -- the Machine Drum is quite digital and seems to be a well liked instrument, non the less...

PS: my Yocto is stuck in the international stream of things between countries and courriers... damn... #firstworldproblem

PPS: watching a Reuters live stream from Euro Maidan in Kiev. a big rally with people screming things in Ukranian. Quite unsettling, even without the violence that is (probably yet to come later tonight)

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/liveticker-die-lage-in-der-ukraine-a-954395.html

(it's a German mag, but the stream is without any additional comments. like a field recording, waiting to be made from the safety of your own home...