Pinnacle In Concert

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 17:42:38 CET 2014

> You seem confused by my post.  It's for Barians in the US northeast.  Wish I could narrow the focus but the bar doesn't provide that capability asaik.  BTW, for those interested in the bands of fellow Barians, my band Pinnacle was featured in the most recent issue of Progression magazine, the one with William Shatner on the cover.

Great news Bill!  Always nice to see -bar’ians making progress in their endeavours - a couple of the other -bar’ians are also doing well with their bands too .. although I got kicked out of mine.  ;(  Its okay, it was too difficult to get to the jam sessions anyway .. but they’re having a gig in a week, so I’ll have some fun in their audience for a change! :)

j.