RPM!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Feb 16 23:12:07 CET 2014

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO schreef op 16-2-2014 22:59:
>> I've got a little number cooking, but have the oven set low as I am away
> this
>> week.  Will share sometime next late next week.
>
> What Mohsen said..   We started two tracks 2 weekends back.  Gave up on one
> as too consuming.  The other is coming along and providing I get some hours
> next weekend, it could be finished..
>
> Fingers crossed.

Cool.

I have been working 24/7 since our October 5th music party in
Wageningen. I had a less than good year, financially speaking, so
that's why I had to take on extra work.

I'll be finishing this last job on Wednesday, and to be honest, I
won't have the energy left to do any new music.

Looking forward to some sleep, plus breakfast with lots of real
good Earl Grey (thanks Joost, you rock!)

PS - this last job I did, is a translation of a Jack Nicholson
Bio - lots of fun, but very labour-intensive.

One funny piece of text was this one (I guess it's sort of On
Topic because it's about music :-)

"After production ended on Ironweed, Jack flew back to L.A., and a
few days later he showed up backstage at the Los Angeles Coliseum to
watch U2 perform a holiday set complete with a fireworks show after
the concert. According to Bono, “I turned around and there was this
really disheveled looking guy. All he said was ‘I liked the
fireworks,
guys,’ and then asked us if we wanted hot dogs.” Bono didn’t
learn until
later it was Jack, still in costume and character from Ironweed,
seeing if
anybody would recognize him."

Cheers,

--