Hello world...

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 02:30:36 CET 2014

Tim--

A little late to the party, but also wanted to extend my greetings at your arrival to the music-bar mailing lists. Another old timer that's been around since day 1 (late 1996/early 1997). I'm more of a lurker myself the last 5 years or so (I don't post as often as I used to the first 10 years).

Once again, thanks Jay Vaughan for founding the music-bar mailing list way back when & thanks Joost S. for hosting the current incarnation. :-)

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords