M185 Sequencer (Again!)

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Mon Feb 10 20:31:18 CET 2014

I don't get the hotness for this concept to be honest.  I considered it for my modular rig but its expense and size killed it for me.
Tony

From: forums at punkdisco.co.uk
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: M185 Sequencer (Again!)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:46:16 +0000

Ive tried a few times to badly explain the 185 sequencer concept.  This video demonstrates the unique concept really well, starting at 2:45. If like me you yawn when you see step sequencers listing their key features such as “forward / backward / random” (wooh!) then you might find these ideas pretty sexy: http://youtu.be/uV9-XA5MPwY Shame it does not do MIDI otherwise I would be all over it.. x PaulLondonwww.punkdisco.co.uk