Pedal Shield

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 12:30:14 CET 2014

> Did you investigate how the power increase can potentientially affect the number of voice / latency in some positive way compared to the rpi ?
> That would be my main interest at this point. It runs archlinux so possibly I can have a short boot time too.

This machine is about 10x more powerful than the rPi, and .. while I haven’t built Piggy on it (I could give it a try on the weekend if you like) I’m pretty sure you’re going to see a major, major kick in the polyphony’s ass.. I don’t use Arch, but Debian with the realtime kernel is pretty smooth ..

j.