Pedal Shield

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Feb 5 17:56:04 CET 2014

On 05.02.2014, at 17:28, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl> wrote:

> As a guitar player, I'm underwhelmed. There are so many excellent fx stomp boxes and multi fx and amp sims around...

as someone who knows a lot of guitar players, I must say, it certainly seems so. Everyone seems to have at least 30 stomp-boxes on their pedal board.

I actually have no idea what it can do, but it sounded like a good idea. If someone (Jay?) could build something like this (ok, with more DSP if that's really necessary) with a stomp-box interface (a button and three knobs, mono i/o and a 9V DC) and make it programmable via PD (upload the patch, then the box runs it in stand alone) -- I think that would be an incredible product!