Axoloti

tom.adam at thebigear.be tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Dec 31 09:03:10 CET 2014

Cool.... Look's like he's from Belgium. Can't be bad..?

There’s already many open source hardware synths, most of them with only few users and declining interest.
Most of those are based on much weaker microcontrollers than Axoloti, resulting in far less sonic freedom. None of them has an editor like Axoloti. With Axoloti I want to unite accessibility, playability, and hackability.