SSD Drive (frickin hate computers!)

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 11:14:31 CET 2014

Thanks to all for the replies.  I had my service provider out yesterday as we also had issues with the line signal not being strong enough (fixed now).  Not surprisingly, he could not fix my PC issues as not really their responsibility.

Anyway, its now FIXED!!  The “solution” was to re-install Windows 8.1.  I did not know you can install and keep all your applications and data so the process was completely painless..  If I had known this I would have done it days ago..

I have no idea what the issue was.  I think it could be related to peoples suggestions that some authorisation is being tied into a hardware IDs.

But all fixed now so thanks as always for peoples pointers..

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk