SSD Drive (frickin hate computers!)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:29:05 CET 2014

I concur, my thought was what’s sometimes called the machine id, it’s used in some software copy protection to identify the machine on the net. I have a feeling in some configs when not installing windows from scratch on the machines components, the motherboard/windows/drive are not all on the same page. Maybe you could try a Windows repair, does that even exist anymore? Also I saw something about samsung drives and wifi issues but my guess is you are wired.