Win7 or Win8.1?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 19:11:23 CET 2014

..so, I just need to worry about my hardware stuff?  If so, my only PC based hardware (ignoring USB stuff) is:

Motu 424 PCIe setup: checked and this is supported by Win8
UAD PCIe: not officially supported but there does seem to be accounts of it working..

Question: what about performance of Win8 over Win7?  Any issues?

Ta boyz..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk